4 reasons why the diono rainier all-in-one is the ultimate in car seat safety
- experience: When you’re looking for your child to experience the joy of riding in a car seat that is lovingly engineered, look no further than a diono rainier.
- comfort: Travel ready with comfort in mind, your child will relax as you head to the market or take a long journey to grandma’s home for the holidays.
- lifestyle: The magic of the rainier happens under the premium fashion covers. The deep side walls and reinforced head support give you the peace of mind to overprotect your child in all the right ways.
- journey: Life can be hectic and expensive when the joy of children arrive in our lives. The diono rainier offers multiple modes of use with a long range life span to take your child on their journey of childhood.
4 ♥s for diono rainier:
- experience: Lovingly engineered to joyfully protect your child.
- comfort: Built in Comfort for the longest or shortest journeys.
- lifestyle: Overprotects your child in all the right ways, it’s all under the cover.
- journey: Multiple uses for your growing child with a 10 year life span.
The diono rainier all-in-one is the ultimate in car seat safety.
Free Shipping on car seats and strollers.28.35 inches 16.93 inches 16.14 inches
Ultimate safety. Space-saving design.
Get top-tier safety and streamlined design with our rainier convertible car seat. The full steel frame, extra-deep aluminum reinforced sides, and energy absorbing foam deliver unmatched protection for your little one. The rainier accommodates children weighing 5-120 pounds (2.2-54.5 kgs). It could be the only car seat you’ll ever need.
The rainier’s superior safety comes in a sleek design that allows extra room for passengers.
Heavy is good
Our convertible car seats are made from steel for safety you can feel. The fully integrated steel frame is wrapped in thick engineered plastic to withstand severe crash forces. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide excellent side impact protection, while energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety. Diono car seats are definitely worth the weight.
The rainier keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 5-50 pounds (2.2-22.7 kgs) for the safest possible position. Body support cushions are included to keep newborns and infants comfortable and positioned properly.
Room to grow
Accommodates forward-facing children up to 65 pounds (29.5 kgs) in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids 50-120 pounds (22.7-54.5 kgs). The aluminum reinforced, adjustable head rest and extra-deep sidewalls provide the ultimate side impact protection.
NEW! Premium, plush interlock knit fabric
Full steel frame for unmatched safety
12-position aluminum reinforced adjustable headrest
Extra-deep sidewalls lined with energy absorbing EPS foam for superior side impact protection
Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-50 pounds (2.2-22.7 kgs)
Forward-facing capacity in a 5-point harness: from 20-65 pounds (9-29.5 kgs) and up to 57″ (144 cm) in height
Converts to a booster for children from 50 pounds (22.7 kgs) up to 120 pounds (54.5 kgs), and up to 57″ (144 cm) tall – proper fit in booster mode
Safe Stop® energy absorbing harness
Unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy
Sleek design allows extra room for other passengers while providing spacious interior for child
Infant body support cushions and memory foam add comfort
Expandable sides and long seat bottom offer proper leg support
5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions adjust for a comfortable ride
Rear-facing tether capability
Angled cup holder keeps drinks upright and within easy reach
Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
Cover is machine washable
Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
10 year life from the date of purchase
Our unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and secure. An audible click and visual indicator let you know when the connectors are locked.
Our patented Safe Stop® harness component is a load-limiting device that absorbs energy in a crash. The unique design offers an additional layer of protection by reducing impact to a smaller, forward-facing child.
Side Impact Protection
We’ve got your child’s safety covered. Rainier seats feature extra-deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls that extend straight forward and are lined with thick, energy absorbing foam. We performed rigorous side impact testing to achieve the proper size, shape and strength that best protects children from side impact forces.
As safety experts, we think of every precaution. Rear-facing tether capability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact. This unique feature is not found on every car seat. We built it in here for an extra layer of protection when your child is rear-facing.
“My husband and I ordered this car seat for our 4-year-old son, and we love it. I knew I wanted something that went above and beyond all safety regulations, and I really feel Diono has done that. It's easy to set up and install.... Thank you, Diono, for making a great product that I can feel safe putting my kids into.”