Four good reasons for our child safety seats!
- Lifestyle: When the open road calls for you and your family to hit the road, secure your child snugly in the radian r100; Comfort within the harness and under their bottom.
- Comfort: Surround your child in overprotective, strong materials which gives you peace of mind as life takes on the road to school, to errands, to daycare and to play.
- Experience: When you purchase a radian r100, you invest in your child’s safety and earn the value you deserve as a parent. All of our convertibles have a 10 year expiration.
- Journey: Traveling with multiple children? Radian r100’s sleek profile gives you the flexibility and the kids, side by side company.
4 ♥s for diono:
- Lifestyle: Comfortable harness pads, memory foam cushion gives a snugly ride.
- Comfort: Nothing says safety like strong materials to overprotect your child.
- Experience: Value added product with a 10 year life span.
- Journey: Fits three across in most midsize vehicles for traveling with the company of three children.
The radian r100 car seat offers strength, style and comfort that will keep your child safe for years.
Free Shipping on car seats and strollers.
(Standard shipping and takes between 5-7 business days)
Unrivaled safety. Premium comfort.
Our radian® r100 convertible car seat delivers unrivaled strength. The full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides maximize protection for your child, while energy absorbing EPS foam adds an additional layer of safety. Plus, it converts from rear-facing to forward-facing to booster mode for all-in-one simplicity families love.
Some say three’s a crowd. We say, the more the merrier! Our radian® r100 car seats fit 3-across in most mid-size vehicles.
Worth the Weight
Our convertible car seats are made from steel for safety you can feel. The fully integrated steel frame is wrapped in thick engineered plastic to withstand severe crash forces. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide excellent side impact protection, while energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety. Diono car seats are definitely worth the weight.
The radian® r100 keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 5-40 pounds (2.2-18.1 kgs) for the safest possible position. Expandable sides and a long seat bottom allow proper leg support.
Room to grow
Accommodates forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds (9-29.5 kgs) in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids up to 100 pounds (45.4 kgs).
NEW! Premium, plush interlock knit fabric (available in Black Mist and Essex colors)
Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
Seats rear-facing children comfortably from 5-40 pounds (2.2-18.1 kgs)
Seats forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds (9-29.5 kgs) in a 5-point harness
Converts to a booster for children from 50 pounds (22.7 kgs) up to 100 pounds (45.4 kgs), and up to 57″ (144 cm) tall – proper fit in booster mode
Unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy
Fits 3-across in most mid-size vehicles while providing spacious interior for child
Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
Aluminum reinforced sidewalls lined with energy absorbing EPS foam for superior side impact protection
Safe Stop® energy absorbing harness
Rear-facing tether capability
Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
Add up to two cup holders, sold separately
Cover is machine washable
Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
10 year life from the date of purchase
Our unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and secure. An audible click and visual indicator let you know when the connectors are locked.
Our patented Safe Stop® harness component is a load-limiting device that absorbs energy in a crash. The unique design offers an additional layer of protection by reducing impact to a smaller, forward-facing child.
Side Impact Protection
We’ve got your child’s safety covered. Radian® r100 seats feature deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls that extend straight forward and are lined with thick, energy absorbing foam. We performed rigorous side impact testing to achieve the proper size, shape and strength that best protects children from side impact forces.
As safety experts, we think of every precaution. Rear-facing tether capability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact. This unique feature is not found on every car seat. We built it in here for an extra layer of protection when your child is rear-facing.
“Absolutely love this car seat. Did lots of research. Wanted a solid, 5-point harness and a steel frame. I definitely feel like both of my babies are protected and safe. I highly, highly recommend this car seat.”